Some weird uncles says creepy things about ex-girlfriends during Thanksgiving dinner and get barked at by the family dog who's nice to everyone. Other weird uncles, like Tom Cruise, kick their nieces out of the family for making out on his property. In ...
'When I was young, I must've seen Interview with the Vampire: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, good combo,' she added. A devoted fan from an early age, Rebecca explained: 'I had a recurring dream about him, like a love dream. I was in love with him [and] I was ...
Flight of the Conchords' Bret McKenzie is reportedly set to write songs for a high profile movie that may star Tom Cruise. Confirmed details around Bob the Musical are vague, but The Hollywood Reporter claims McKenzie has been brought onboard the ...
Tom Cruise and his seemingly soft, healthy hair did a number on Jimmy Fallon on Monday when the gentlemen competed in a friendly game of Lip Sync Battle. Taking a break from promoting the latest Mission: Impossible film, the 53-year-old actor tackled ...
The host made it a point to mention Baldwin's co-star Tom Cruise and asked if it was hard to work with him to which Baldwin said he's only 4 years younger than him, according to MarksFriggin. "He said that he has maintained himself at a level that's a ...
They took the highway to the danger zone. Jimmy Fallon and Tom Cruise re-enacted that famous “Top Gun” scene on “The Tonight Show” last night, serenading a stunned audience member to the Righteous Brothers' “You Lost That Lovin' Feeling.” Cruise's ...
(USA TODAY) It's been a minute since we've seen Tom Cruise in action, but has he makes his promo rounds for the latest Mission: Impossible movie, he's participating in the usual talk-show stunts, like Jimmy Fallon's always hilarious Lip Sync Battle.
No comments:
Post a Comment